A little about Me
|Enthusiastic and dedicated in assisting first generation immigrants in search of their home
|Family oriented, proud and loving mother of two
|Multinational business perspective
|Passionate about culinary arts, travelling, and cultural immersion
|Lived in Michigan since 2013
SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION, IT’S A JOURNEY
When you work with me toward the sale or purchase of a home, you can count on me to listen carefully to your specific needs, and I will do everything in my power to help you accomplish them. There is nothing more satisfying than helping people successfully navigate the process of buying or selling a home. For a successful real estate journey, call me today.
Steps to buying a house:
- Wish List
- The Search
- A legally binding contract
- Apply for mortgage
- Conduct home inspection and survey
Essential Tips to Get Your Home Sold Fast:
- Know why you’re selling and keep it to yourself.
- Do your homework before setting a price.
- Your tax assessment means almost nothing.
- Find a good realtor.
- Maximize your home’s sales potential.
- Fix everything no matter how insignificant it appears.
- Remove all traces of you from your home.
Realtor Success Realty West Michigan
Buying or selling a home is not only one of life’s largest transactions, but it is also a journey filled with potential pitfalls, excitement, and discovery. That’s why you need a real estate professional like me, who knows what she is doing and who can guide you to success.
Scan the QR code
to add my WeChat
- Success Realty West Michigan
- 1750 Grand Ridge Court, Suite 200
- Grand Rapids, MI 49525